Monday, March 30, 2009

2 Corinthians 13:12-13 (MSG)

12We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us!
13But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love.


I was led to this scripture almost five years ago at a time when I desperately needed something to hold on to--something worth getting out of bed for. It has pulled me through times when I thought I had nothing to hope for--when I couldn't see clearly. My desire is to share this gem so that others will find the same unswerving hope in the midst of hopeless circumstances. I'm here to tell you it is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you think and how I can pray for you. Most of us are carrying some pretty heavy baggage and the good news is, you don't have to carry it alone! You can lay it at the feet of Jesus, and sometimes we need help just letting go of our baggage and not picking it up again. We're in this together!