Tuesday, May 28, 2013

'Nuff Said

Here is an article that says everything I would want to say to a mom whose adult or teenage child has begun writing their own story and it doesn't even come close to the story you had written for them since the first day you knew you carried them in your womb.

I will be printing it out and keeping it in my Bible. Reading and rereading it daily, if not hourly for a while. Please check it out, then the next time you see me beating myself up with past regrets, remind me to read it again.

When Strong Mamas Feel Quite Weak

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you think and how I can pray for you. Most of us are carrying some pretty heavy baggage and the good news is, you don't have to carry it alone! You can lay it at the feet of Jesus, and sometimes we need help just letting go of our baggage and not picking it up again. We're in this together!