Thursday, February 26, 2015

Who Am I?


I don't know about you, but I need to be reminded every now and then about who I am in Christ.

In the past 24 hours or so, I have ragged on myself. I have been so aggravated with myself for being absent-minded, ditzy, and even a failure at this Christian walk. But the Lord has led me to several articles (without my looking for them!) that continue to affirm that I am who God created me to be. Even when I stumble, even when I'm too timid to follow through with what God wants me to do, even when I doubt myself (therefore doubting God and His work in me) I am still His child, a light in the world, sealed by God, bought with a price, and on it goes. I found the text from this image at https://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/the-christ-bell/, and I wanted to do something with it that I would like to hang in my office to constantly remind me of who I am in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you think and how I can pray for you. Most of us are carrying some pretty heavy baggage and the good news is, you don't have to carry it alone! You can lay it at the feet of Jesus, and sometimes we need help just letting go of our baggage and not picking it up again. We're in this together!