Monday, September 17, 2012

Downtime

Had a very busy weekend. Taking some downtime today to work on my altered book journal. Still feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all, but I am sensing some direction.

 Yes, my "art" looks a little "kindergartenish" but the messages that came from these pages are...

  1. Follow the dotted lines of prayer to the open window of inspired dreams.
  2. Plain and simple, calm and restful days are too few and far between.
  3. It is extremely difficult and expensive to attain royalty. It costs nothing but requires EVERYTHING!
Conclusion--pray more, take more calm and restful days, and realize that my royalty has been bought and paid for, but continues to require all of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you think and how I can pray for you. Most of us are carrying some pretty heavy baggage and the good news is, you don't have to carry it alone! You can lay it at the feet of Jesus, and sometimes we need help just letting go of our baggage and not picking it up again. We're in this together!