Monday, December 29, 2014

Who Would've Thought




Who would've thought that at the age of 53, my living room would still look like this four days after Christmas. I always thought that by this age, I would have a beautiful Victorian Christmas tree or something with matching gifts placed neatly and strategically beneath it--more for asthetics than actual gifts.

But, here we are, raising our little munchkin. Celebrating Jesus' birthday like we years ago the first time around. And, even though the mess bugs me, I couldn't even consider the alternative.

Maybe I'll have a Victorian Christmas tree in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you think and how I can pray for you. Most of us are carrying some pretty heavy baggage and the good news is, you don't have to carry it alone! You can lay it at the feet of Jesus, and sometimes we need help just letting go of our baggage and not picking it up again. We're in this together!