Thursday, March 17, 2011

Choice By Choice Part 2

Is God speaking to me today? I believe He is! Not two hours after I wrote my previous post, I sat down for a rare moment to read. Here's what I read in Lysa Terkheurst's book, ""Made to Crave", "Virtually everyone who overcomes will tell you their victory is the sum total of a whole lot of wise decisions, sacrificial decisions, that they made choice by choice, day by day.

C.S. Lewis wrote about the importance of individual choices and so did Lysa Terkeurst. There's a huge difference in these two authors, but they write for the same God, and they're speaking to me today. Are they speaking to you too?

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live. Deuteronomy 30:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you think and how I can pray for you. Most of us are carrying some pretty heavy baggage and the good news is, you don't have to carry it alone! You can lay it at the feet of Jesus, and sometimes we need help just letting go of our baggage and not picking it up again. We're in this together!